If you don’t have adequate Event First Aid Services coverage at your event you risk financial liability and reputational damage.
Lack of awareness or understanding is no excuse for not ensuring that all your staff, volunteers, participants and spectators at your event are safe. Reduce and control your risk and book Emergency Medical Response
at your next event and ensure your First Aid and Safety obligations are met.What Event First Aid Services do we offer?
We provide LIcensed Event First Aid Services, tailored to the requirements of each individual event. Our resources include:
- AHPRA registered Paramedics;
- PAEIMA accredited Event Medics and Emergency First Responders;
- Equipment, including oxygen therapy kit, defibrillators, stair chairs, ECG’s and stretchers;
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter stretcher capable Ambulances and AWD First Response vehicles;
- Road Motorcycle and Trail Bike First Response vehicles.
Our team can work at a range of different events and provide a range of different services. This helps reassure your spectators and participants alike just by being on-site and when necessary administer medical care and even save lives.
We provide more than “first aid”. Our team is trained to manage a range of medical scenarios – from basic first aid to complex clinical interventions. Our medics will therefore manage many medical conditions on-site which reduces the number of people being transported to hospital for medical attention.What types of Events do we provide Event Services Cover to?
Emergency Medical Response provides Event First Aid services to any event no matter how big or unique.Events that EMR provide Event First Aid Services solutions to include:
- Sporting Events
- Athletic Meets
- Corporate Events
- Sick Bay Coverage
- School Fetes and Carnivals
- Concerts & Music Festivals
- Community Events
- Motorsport Events
- Movie/TV Productions
In fact, if there is a Event First Aid Services need – EMR has you covered with a simple phone call.Website: https://emergencymedicalresponse.zone/
Our Motorsports clients/events include:
Event First Aid Services Melbourne Area - Basic Rates (inc GST) as at May 1, 2021
- Chopped - Dirt Drags & Sprints
- Bendigo Car Club - Eddington Sprints & Victorian Off Road Championships - Bagshot
- Wimmera Of Street Drag Racing & Burnout Club - Wimmera Eighth Mile Drags
- Ford Four Car Club - Marysville Stages Car Rally (VRC) (VCRS)
- BMW Drivers Club Melbourne Inc - Sandown Driver Training and Come & Try Day
- Stawell Motor Sports Club - Burnout Comps
- Nissan Car Club Australia (Inc.) - Nissan Nightmoves VCRS
- Cerberus Car Club Inc - Cerberus Haunted Hills Come & Try Day
- Western District Car Club - Cooper Memorial Rally
Equipped AWD Response Vehicle
- 1 Crew 4hrs $330
- 1 Crew 6hrs $490
- 1 Crew 8hrs $605
- 2 Crew 4hrs $605
- 2 Crew 6hrs $790
- 2 Crew 8hrs $990
with stretcher/ecg/spinal (for High Risk or Remote Events)
- 2 Crew 4hrs $825
- 2 Crew 6hrs $1050
- 2 Crew 8hrs $1300
+ plus Travel Allowance for events outside Melbourne
How do I book EMR Event First Aid Services for my event?
It’s easy, text us any time on 0438 718 369, or email your Event First Aid requirements to: email@example.com
First Aid Training
Visit our First Aid Training booking website: